All things Audi!

Posted by HoTsTePPa | | , | 2 Opinions »

For those of you who know me, you will know that I am a bit of a car nut. I'm no mechanic, and hate getting myself dirty, I just LOVE to admire them: for their heritage, for their design and for the technology that goes into them, amongst other things.

I've been a Ferrari fan for as long as I can remember and not only on race days. Everything Ferrari! Unfortunately, I'm not financially ready yet, so I don't own a Ferrari.

I've fairly recently indulged myself a little bit and bought myself an Audi. It's a stunning car! Has all the design elements of a modern German engineered beauty, the cutting edge technology and has a heritage that is so deeply rooted, it could bring someone to tears when hearing the history of Audi.

I found this picture showing the history of the Audi logo that sums up the history so perfectly, that I'm not even going to explain it.

For the record, I have this deep rooted annoyance with BMW's. I think that they are overpriced, over glorified lawnmowers with leather seats. Their cars are made of recycled coke cans, too common and resale is crappier than used shoes!!!
Mercedes, now that is probably gonna be my next car if I don't stick to Audi! :)

Sphere: Related Content

2 Opinions

  1. Anonymous // 29 March 2008 at 10:06

    I'll second this! Without your help I would not be driving my beautiful little rocket!

    Ps. I've added you to my blogroll bud.

  2. HoTsTePPa // 29 March 2008 at 21:23

    Sure mate, the favour has been returned! Find iMod on my link list :)