Like most people my age, I have this dream of traveling the world before I get too old and before it becomes an inconvenience to leave my life for a few weeks at a time to go on holiday.
Fortunately, I have been very privileged to have done quite abit of traveling already, even though it is nowhere even close to being enough!

I book most of my flights, hotels and even rent cars online. CheapTrip.co.za is one of the sites that I use often. It's an all-in-one booking engine that emails you your ticket info when you are done.

They also have a facebook group for fellow travelers to chat about destinations, and help eachother out, so it is definitely worth checking out if you are planning a trip anytime soon.

Sphere: Related Content

1 Opinions

  1. Nomad Diplomat // 31 March 2008 at 20:22

    Awesome! Extremely cool idea! It's like being your own travel agent!