When I was little, I was taught not to make fun of people, and then as I grew up I reasoned with that concept a bit and decided not to make fun of the same person for too long.

Unfortunately, my value system needs to make an exception for George Dubya!


Sphere: Related Content

3 Opinions

  1. Anonymous // 11 April 2008 at 07:48

    Ah yes, good 'ol Gov. Bush. That's kind of freaky what they did to the Pope there. Not exactly what anyone would care for after they die.

    "Yes, prop me up like I've got a stick up me and let people look at me! Also make sure that I've got on some snazzy loafers."

  2. Nomad Diplomat // 11 April 2008 at 14:10

    Bwahaha :-) Sorry, cudnt help it. This dude!

  3. HoTsTePPa // 11 April 2008 at 15:41

    @ Jared - Do you think his loafers were made in Asia by 8 year olds?

    @ Island Chic - Tell me about it. I have decided to add a tag called bush, because I expect there to be alot more of these on my blog! :))