Dear Ray!

Posted by HoTsTePPa | | , , , | 1 Opinions »

Ray, I know that you have been missing home now since you have moved to the city. Electricity and running water is new to you, but it's really ok, we do understand!

In that light, please know that even though I seem like a nice guy, I really do not condone your sister having your child!

Here's a pic of your hood, in case you are missing home!

Sphere: Related Content

1 Opinions

  1. Anonymous // 14 April 2008 at 11:18

    Dear Deshantan, thank you for the picture. It makes me feel very nostalgic. My sister and our baby is doing great. We were discussing having a second baby soon. Please tell your dad that I'm sorry for not visiting him anymore, but I have decided to stay loyal to my sister. Oh and congratulations on being promoted. I am sure the GNAA will benefit from your expertise. Kind Regards, Ray.