I'm driven, I work hard, I believe that you get out only what you put in and I am ALWAYS busy! I own two companies, I have a full time job and I still feel as if I am not doing enough to make money!

I've just been given this link by a friend called the Global Rich List.
It's a simple website that allows you to enter your annual salary and then it ranks you based on your income!

I am ranked 74,504,348th in the world!
I am also in the top 1.24%. Not too shabby! :))


Admittedly, after reading the first value, I felt down, but being in the top 1.24%, damn, that's a reason to smile! I have about 74 million people to get ahead of before I think I will slow down though ;).

Sphere: Related Content

7 Opinions

  1. Anonymous // 24 July 2008 at 10:46

    I don't even want to open that link and find out.
    So far from that top 1.4% at the moment!

  2. Anonymous // 24 July 2008 at 20:15

    Nice! Welcome to the top. Don't buy a Bently though, that's a car you buy and have someone drive you around in.

  3. Anonymous // 28 July 2008 at 17:32

    top 24%.. damb it. You must know how low I feel now ;) Truth be told, I think that this' great motivation. I'm also in the process fo starting my own company.. so we'll see, perhaps in a year I will join you in the top 2%!!

  4. AngelConradie // 01 August 2008 at 07:09

    i'm with goblin on this one...

  5. Anonymous // 08 August 2008 at 10:49

    @Goblin & Angel - Trust me... its motivating!

    @Jared - I don't plan on buying a Bent any time soon, I'm an Audi man anyway ;)

    @CJC - You will be surprized how quick you jump up dude. Only advice i can give u with your company, is to keep at it! when the going gets tough, u gotta hang in there!

  6. Nomad Diplomat // 29 August 2008 at 08:04

    Top 2%? U better buy a house on the Waterfront and also throw me a few diamonds while u at it love ;-)

    I'm on the top 7%. Like a few 100 millions before i get anywhere close to the top! As long as u up there, im fine!

    Lots of love.
    -Gold Digger-

  7. HoTsTePPa // 01 September 2008 at 22:38

    LOL@ island-chic :D

    my gold digger ;)