Very rarely do I come across a photographer who consistently delivers brilliant photos. Bugs is one of those photographers.


Absolutely amazing clarity, composure and highly selective in his subjects, he manages to speak through his photographs and delivers excellent results consistently.

Recently adding HDR photography to his list of "Things that I'm damn good at", he has some really amazing tone mapped photos on display on his Flikr account and highly recommend browsing through his collection.

Sphere: Related Content

9 Opinions

  1. Nomad Diplomat // 24 April 2008 at 10:14

    Totally agree!

  2. HoTsTePPa // 24 April 2008 at 11:04

    Whats more amazing is that he has been into photography for less than 5 years now.

    :)

  3. Anonymous // 27 April 2008 at 08:21

    Once you get the bug, you'll take it as far as you can.

    I know I've gotten the photo bug, hell, I changed my major in college from the respectable area of Philosophy to Photography as a "fine art" major.

    When I finally get a real digital SLR, I'm so going to give this stuff a shot.

    That is some incredible work!

  4. Anonymous // 27 April 2008 at 14:56

    Fantastic photography!

  5. HoTsTePPa // 27 April 2008 at 19:14

    I know all about the bug, I had it too. My folks ended up calling me a chinese tourist when i first got my camera. I went nowhere without it and snapped EVERYTHING!

    Bugs really has an amazing collection. I love his work and I really enjoy his experiments. He is pretty new to HDR and certainly is doing an amazing job. On his Flikr account, he some AMAZING rustic pics that he took in the UK!

  6. BuGs // 27 April 2008 at 21:41

    Hey thanks Dee...

    Dee was the person who introduced me to photography and in fact he went with me to purchase by first camera, a fuji s5500.

    Anyways, thanks every one for the compliments.

    cheers :D

  7. Anonymous // 28 April 2008 at 02:11

    Ye, definitely some fantastic photographs in his collection!

  8. Racing Raccoon // 04 May 2008 at 14:08

    True phattey, very true

  9. HoTsTePPa // 04 May 2008 at 14:17

    Phattey!!!

    I'm looking forward to seeing some amazing stuff from you and your new D60 ;)

    Congrats baab! Thats a MOTHER of a camera! :)