It's been a few days since my last post.

I'm sorry!

I know that I have disappointed many of my loyal readers. This blog has become known as the blog with fresh posts all the time and an old post since Thursday last week is never a good accompaniment with such a reputation.

I've been a bit out of it lately. Feeling lethargic and sleeping quite a bit. I haven't been to the gym in a while for no specific reason and I have really been feeling a bit down. My angel has been super busy with exams and I guess I miss her too much to function normally!

With that said, I really hope that she kicks ass in these exams. She really works too hard for that not to happen anyway.

I've also been busy with the startups that I'm involved in. Establishing processes for a company that plays in a virtual world is not as easy as one might think, as everything is unconventional, but none-the-less, LiquidSynergy has grown rapidly and I am proud to announce successful the migration of our business model into a virtual office model with the flawless execution of a range of projects and things are looking good.

CheapTrip.co.za has been taking a bit of abuse (by neglect) from me lately, but this is due mainly to the fact that LiquidSynergy is demanding right now and requires more of my attention that I have to share.

Though, I've been trying to negotiate with an accommodation supplier for Southern Africa recently, but the technical staff have been so blatantly inept that I am about to start calling them Telkom (by negative conclusion). Anyway, as soon as I have the supply working, I will launch it on the site ahead of the June/July Durban rush and the mid-year school holidays!

Further, I would like to state for the record that this week is a blatant waste of time. It has been completely impossible to have anything done since Thursday last week and I expect this to continue until at least Tuesday next week. We don't NEED the extra holidays now and most of us honestly don't care of what the day symbolises. In fact, most South Africans don't even know what the holiday is for!

Sphere: Related Content

5 Opinions

  1. Anonymous // 28 April 2008 at 19:01

    I have to agree with you about the week being a waste in terms of business. I have projects I need to roll out, but all my clients are taking leave, etc. so any questions have to sit and accumulate until the 5th, which is then going to be chaotic!

  2. HoTsTePPa // 28 April 2008 at 19:08

    Yup, you might be lucky to get anything done on the 6th. I see the 5th and 6th going to finishing off all the backlog!

    What a progressive economy we live in?! Only country in the world that shuts switches public holidays around after 3 months into the year!

    I hope Trev gets pissed off and makes it known to those imbeciles who made this decision, that they are ... wait for it.... CHOPS!

  3. Anonymous // 28 April 2008 at 19:47

    I'm not completely complaining, as I'm enjoying the days off and all, but it is just a bit annoying. Next week is going to be crazy, I can feel it already!

    I'll be putting time aside on Thursday to start catching up and prepare myself for a week of madness.

  4. Nomad Diplomat // 30 April 2008 at 10:00

    Good luck baby!

  5. HoTsTePPa // 30 April 2008 at 13:47

    Thanks love! Im closing in on 100 posts :D