This is a Madame and Eve cartoon that had me laughing like mad when I read it. :)


If you can't read the text, click on the image to view it in full size. It's worth it!

Sphere: Related Content

3 Opinions

  1. AngelConradie // 12 May 2008 at 10:53

    its so funny it hurts...

  2. Anonymous // 12 May 2008 at 21:16

    Ouch!
    Good thing you have a diesel :)

  3. HoTsTePPa // 12 May 2008 at 21:40

    I don't have a diesel, I have a petrol with a turbo :(. Cool for bragging rights but uncool for budget!

    I've been chatting to a few financial gurus today and expectations are that we will get more price increases and things will get worse before they get better.

    These things have a cycle of good days and bad days.

    There's no point in being uptight about it, so i suggest we all sit back and laugh about things :)