If you can not read it, please click on the image to enlarge it!


Sphere: Related Content

8 Opinions

  1. Anonymous // 27 May 2008 at 00:15

    Haha! Good find!

  2. Anonymous // 27 May 2008 at 01:18

    I hate to know who u are coz u`re the most horrible being on this earth,your position is first before Satan,i c nothing funny on that article no wonder why u are poor and arrogant,wake up ,be mature and have feelings 4 every leaving thing ,if I was yo mom i would`nt count u as my own and realistically i think u are mentally desturbed ,coz,with the situation in SA ,I don`t c how someone can try to creat anything funny regarding xenophobia at this moment.U need strong prayers ,GROW UP.There`s nothing so special about u being Souh Africa ,I personally, don`t wish 2 be South African ,but i have love for any mankind ,mostly the suffering.U ARE NOT GOD SENT.GO TO H*LL

  3. HoTsTePPa // 27 May 2008 at 13:58

    @Chris - Yeah mate! its flipping funny!

    @anonymous - Your reaction clearly highlights my title for the post.

    Your statements of loving mankind and proclaimming that I am worse than Satan is clearly hypocritical, but then again, nothing that you said makes sense.

    If you actually lived in SA and not in the UK, you might understand the humour in the cartoon.

    During apartheid, blacks were forced to carry id books around, known as dompass. Theres a whole history that goes with the dompass and apartheid, and it is freedom from the dompass that encapsulates the fall of apartheid. So yes it is funny, but you wouldn't get it!

    I have never justified these xenophobic attacks and if you bothered to read any of the other articles on my blog, you would know that.

    Lifes too short to be uptight dude!

    You are welcome back to my blog anytime!

  4. Anonymous // 30 May 2008 at 12:43

    I completely agree with errr anonymous..hmm what kind of name is that anyway? Does your mom call you anon for short? Or maybe anal?

    Mugabe rules and Britney for president!

  5. HoTsTePPa // 30 May 2008 at 20:02

    @ImaFromSomalia - If you agree with anonymous, then I extend my sentiments to you as well.

    I also appreciate your attempt at an intelligent conversation in this regard and kindly thank you of killing all hope of opening a decent debate around this matter!

  6. Anonymous // 31 May 2008 at 22:10

    Since you explained it to anon., I got the joke. Ironic comedy always makes me laugh.

  7. HoTsTePPa // 01 June 2008 at 00:25

    @Jared - :) it is hilarious actually!

    South Africans are funny like that!

  8. Nomad Diplomat // 06 June 2008 at 10:45

    Dear whoever isn't laughing at this attempt to lighten our day.

    If you are not able to see the flip side of things, you truly need to unwind. Life is too short to be uptight ppls...you may wanna enjoy it while you can. Start by making fun of yourself, you might actually start seeing the lighter side of things.

    cheers