So today was the first day after a pretty unproductive, useless and pointless week. Last week saw Monday, Thursday and Friday as public holidays in SA with many South Africans calling in sick Tuesday and Wednesday!

How much work got done during those two days?
Nothing! Nada! Zilch!

Being self employed, I had to work last week, because I don't have the privileges of leave days, holidays and even public holidays afforded to me. I don't mind working on public holidays, I just mind not receiving replies to my emails from companies who should have been working!

So after a week of sitting and waiting with NO response to any of my emails from ANY company that I work with, I was expecting a flurry today. HA!

It seems that South Africa is still in 'Braai Mode' and will probably feel the effects of Monday morning coffee TOMORROW!

Sphere: Related Content

2 Opinions

  1. AngelConradie // 06 May 2008 at 07:50

    most of our clients decided to close so our company closed too... it was a looong week and i didn't get anything done at home that i should have!

  2. HoTsTePPa // 06 May 2008 at 10:44

    9 days of holidays less than a month after easter! Shame on you guys!