So after a month away from my blog, I am back!

The circumstances have been the absolute worst, with the loss of my little brother, Kiyashan aka KeyZ, a month ago in a horrible car accident.

He was the most full of shit person I knew :), never let a day pass without making me smile about something. The guy was loved by everyone and was super friendly. He impacted everyone that he met in a positive way and I am so glad that everyone has good memories of him. I am sorry that at 24yrs old, he left us so damn surprisingly!

I'm going to miss him and life just won't be right without him.

Kiddo, if you get to read this up there, I love you!

Sphere: Related Content

5 Opinions

  1. Anonymous // 10 July 2008 at 01:11

    He's in my thoughts as well! Good to have you back :)

  2. Anonymous // 10 July 2008 at 11:55

    Good to have you back Dee and sorry for your loss.

  3. AngelConradie // 10 July 2008 at 21:08

    oh i am so very sorry.
    HUGS...

  4. Anonymous // 11 July 2008 at 23:41

    :-( I'm glad you started writing again baby.

    Am so so sorry about everything that has happened. But one thing is for sure angel...Keyz will be remembered by everyone who knew him as someone full of life and also really fullashit :-) From the little bit I've seen he loved life and he was a born bullshitter! That kid can talk more crap in an hour than I can do in a year!

    He will be sorely missed by all who knew him.

    Big hug.

  5. Leon // 15 July 2008 at 10:26

    Don't have much time for blogs, but enjoy reading your articles.
    KeyZ forever......

    Leon