I started taking my blog serious earlier this year and it grew rapidly. I never really received the support from the blogosphere that I deserved, except from a handful of fellow bloggers (and my most loyal reader, Island-Chic!), and many times I have considered quiting.

But I kept at it and months later, my blog has overgrown the functionality offered by the Blogger platform and it has become necessary to move it to a platform that can support a custom domain, highly customizable templates and ironically, better SEO support.

With this in mind, I have launched my blog on www.DChetty.co.za and will discontinue posting on this domain. I will leave this blog up for a few weeks, until all my faithful readers have been redirected to my new domain. I will then delete this blog entirely!

Thank you for your support on this domain and I truly look forward to having you on my new domain. If you have backlinked to me on any of your posts, Blog Rolls, Link Lists, etc, please consider changing this link to land on DChetty instead.

Sphere: Related Content

5 Opinions

  1. Nomad Diplomat // 19 November 2008 at 04:48
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Nomad Diplomat // 19 November 2008 at 04:48

    Awesome love!

    Congratulations. I bet you'll kick the aggregators' asses this time! :D

  3. Anonymous // 19 November 2008 at 13:57

    Nice one bro, backlinks are updated :)

    RSS subscription updated too.

    Let's bounce that Amatomy rank now!

  4. AngelConradie // 28 November 2008 at 10:57

    oh this is so awesome a step forward! wow!

  5. SHIMI // 10 May 2009 at 12:45

    hi
    blog walking
    nice to be here