Now it seems that everyone has AdSense on individual “tweets.” At least that’s what I’m seeing on individual tweets using FireFox and IE7 in Microsoft Vista and in XP. I don't have a Mac of Linux machine to check if it's the same on that!

I'm Sorry... but when I saw this, I laughed till my eyes started tearing! This is BRILLIANT!

Click on the image if you can't read the text...trust me... its worth it! :)

Sphere: Related Content

4 Opinions

  1. Nomad Diplomat // 06 November 2008 at 09:08

    lol. i'm too scared to take the quiz for i might learn the truth, the absolute truth :-P

  2. HoTsTePPa // 06 November 2008 at 19:09

    lol!
    The guy that thought of DEVELOPING a quiz for you to find out must have been some REAL genius ;)

  3. AngelConradie // 08 November 2008 at 14:18

    MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA...

  4. Anonymous // 10 February 2009 at 09:46